
Dover was SO great!! We went on 9-9-09, and
I knew it was going to be a cool day and it was!! I check off one of the things I wanted to do before I died, (a bucket list of sorts) to see a castle!!! I have always wanted to go to a castle!! It was everything I thought it would be, I loved hearing about how they built it, why things where the way they where. For example the small T shaped holes to shoot arrows through was a small slit on the outside and the inside gave a wide range of space in order to aim, direct, and shoot into the right direction.
Dover was cold and windy!! It was so great to take a break at the beach; and to see the ocean.
I knew it was going to be a cool day and it was!! I check off one of the things I wanted to do before I died, (a bucket list of sorts) to see a castle!!! I have always wanted to go to a castle!! It was everything I thought it would be, I loved hearing about how they built it, why things where the way they where. For example the small T shaped holes to shoot arrows through was a small slit on the outside and the inside gave a wide range of space in order to aim, direct, and shoot into the right direction.
Dover was cold and windy!! It was so great to take a break at the beach; and to see the ocean.
(MUCH more on Donver tonight if the internet permits!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment