Bowling for bikers… so here is the thing about walking around London… pedestrians DO NOT have the right of way!!! So, cross walks aren’t always safe to cross even when it says you can cross. So off to get art supplies with the roommates we are about to cross the street (mind you it is green for pedestrians) and as a biker slows down I take a step forward, the biker hesitantly stops and twitches forward again as I also did at the same time… and before we could run into each other; he SLOWLY tips and falls completely full on to the street right in front of the (stopped) Double Decker buss and right at my feet!!! Just to let you know, this was first class AFHV (America’s funniest home videos) material!! This all went down in SUPER SLOW MOTION!!! His face was in total shock, I am assuming he had his feet strapped in because he surely couldn’t catch himself, in the absurdly long moment. Any way he franticly puts himself back together, as I stand awkwardly not sure if I should touch anything… I ask if he is alright and he brushes it off acting embarrassed (leading me to believe it’s not all my fault other wise in fairly sure he would have yelled) and said (as my roommates all like to quote now) “Oh it’s all right love” in a thick British accent
And that is why Brittany shouldn’t lead while crossing the road in London.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment