OK so I walk down the street full of people from all over the world, I walk into a shop or a café and find the same diversity. How amazing is that? As a tour guide put it once… The British museum is where we put everything we have ever stolen and take credit for it, and if you steal it sometimes they will even name it after you, like the Elgin Marbles (statues from the Parthenon) HAha oh Tony…
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Where am I again???
OK so I walk down the street full of people from all over the world, I walk into a shop or a café and find the same diversity. How amazing is that? As a tour guide put it once… The British museum is where we put everything we have ever stolen and take credit for it, and if you steal it sometimes they will even name it after you, like the Elgin Marbles (statues from the Parthenon) HAha oh Tony…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment